- This rendering engine (renderer) is for themes of XOOPS 2.0.x/XOOPS JP 2.0.x.
- It has neither override nor the fall-back mechanism. Smarty is used for rendering and the cache management. The renderer is medium speed. Please see package.ini.php for specs and details.
- Additional themes can be obtained on theme-developers' websites etc.
- Distributed themes are mostly compressed. To use a theme, the uncompressed files must be in the /themes directory of your site.
Uploading of themes
- Please upload the folder of the decompressed theme to the /themes directory under the root directory of XOOPS Cube. The folder should include theme.html or package.ini.php. First download the theme and expand it on your local machine. Then upload the entire folder. If your host has server-side decompressing available then upload the compressed file to the /themes folder and uncompress on the server.
Selection of themes
- In Theme Management, please click the "Select" button next to the theme that you wish to use as the default theme or main theme of your site.
- Any theme that has a checkbox checked in the "Control" column, will appear in the Theme Selection Block. If you allow users to see this Block, they will then be able to select from these themes.
Uninstallation of theme
- This render system manages themes without using the database. To delete a theme, simply delete it's directory from the °’hemes°¶directory of XOOPS Cube.
- The list of template sets is displayed in Template Management.
- XOOPS CUBE comes with a default Template Set. By default, when modules are installed, their templates become part of this default set.
- The default set cannot be deleted nor modified. If you wish to modify the templates in your site, first 'Clone' the default template set. The 'Clone' button is on the right, in the Control column. Once you have a new Template Set, you should first make it the Active set by clicking the "Select" button in the Control column. The actual template files can now be edited in the Template File Management section.
- If you have a template set in tar.gz format, you can also upload this to your site through the admin interface. Simply click on the "Upload a Template Set" link in Template Management.
Template File Management
- The list of template files is displayed, and each file can be edited by clicking the edit icon ( a pencil ) in the rightmost column.
- Corresponds to "Theme selection".
- The action filter that guarantees "Theme selection block" and the operation is shifted.
- Correspond to the designer's license presentation and README mark.